Monday, August 4, 2008

A Grandson's Love

On a serious note, I would like to share a touching
photo of a grandson's love. He is my nephew Weiyi
from Singapore who returned for his break from his
Master's degree at Carnegie Mellon University in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA. Yay! After his uncle, there
is another guy who is having fun there now. I am really
nothing, I went to advertising school where there were
the wildest American leather clad punks and street-smart 
fools which you see on TV! However, CMU is a top 10 university.

Weiyi just finished dinner with his grandma and I was
behind testing my camera when I got this shot.


What Weiyi's Heart Sing

How did you find the energy, Grandma
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To dad, when he was a kid.

How did you do it all, Grandma,
Be a chaperon, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a listener,
I just can't comprehend.

I see now it was love, Grandma
That made you come whenever he'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Grandma
And I thank you for it all,
for giving me the greatest Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment