The older I get, the more my wife would drag me to indulge the lifestyles of the young and trendy ones. I joined the gang to watch the Cosplay and Anime fans who flocked by the thousands to KLCC in December 2013.
1. This was an eye opener to see hundreds of supporters cheering for their friends who competed the online games live on stage. It was so exciting and thrilling to hear thunderous screams & cheers!
2. What do you call these Action Heroes? They looked so macho and ready to save the earth!
3. This half naked guy held a huge weapon and pretended it was SO HEAVY by bulging his abs!
4. He looked nice like a cross Penguin Robot. Anyone knows this character's name?
5. They had so many booths doing rousing business that catered to every fans' needs and whims. These characters looked so Gay where the 2 males were always intimate and in under wears etc. In reality, I saw some guys that really imitated them inside the convention hall.
6. This group was very popular and cameras were clicking away non stop under the blazing sun & heat. What are their names?
7. This lady was hot and popular like a mannequin. I only realised that she was alive when she pushed her hair back.
8. Yes this is the Culture of Japan.
I saw many youngsters walking all over in Osaka wearing their favourite costumes!
It was such a common sight there.
Someday your kids here might be wearing these costumes during wedding dinners
and Chinese New Year!
9. The guy and gal looked so cute selling stuffs! I love the hair!
I have been thinking what I should dress up for the coming Cosplay 2014.