The Unseen Chengdu
This is the last post about my trip to Chengdu which contains some random photos.
You can say that it is my lazy short cuts to wrap up my China's trip before I fly off.
1. "Wide & Narrow Lane" (Kuan Zhai Xiangzi) ~
This is another preserved ancient hub which is a very posh & upscale
neighbourhood like Bangsar with rows of traditional shops & trendy cafes.
You will walk on the original granite slab paths which the warriors of
The 3 Kingdoms have traveled on horse carriages.
Their wall murals are so interesting!
2. Mount Emei Bus Station - It was a 4 hour long wait for our bus and the freezing temperature was 1 Celcius. I took out my Maggi's Cup Noodles to pamper myself.
The curry flavour was Oomph! Enak Rasa nya!
3. This couple had a big terrible fight and shouted their lungs out swearing all ancestors!
Suddenly his mobile phone rang and all forgotten.
4. The Starbucks in downtown Chengdu is fully decorated with Chinese Antiques!
5. All the subway stations in China's big cities conduct very strict security checks on all commuters. The handbags, luggage and hand carry items like drinking bottles are scanned through X-Rays with body checks on every slightest "beeped" commuters!
6. The novice monks played badminton behind the temple's courtyards.
They were so strong to brave the cold weather in light clothing.
7. I will be away for a week and hope to blog some photos from there.
Have a Happy Weekend!