Every year, my bosses would support the veteran Chinese Diva Mary Sia Ling Ling to organize her charity dinner shows. Last Saturday was the 4th year I attended her dinner shows with my wife, best buddy Desmond Wong and my entire office colleagues.
1. They always picked this HGH Convention Centre in Sentul which has got all the good criteria to hold big events like ample parking lots and very cold air conditioning system. The above photo was borrowed from here by me without permit and all photos below were taken by my Samsung S3. Just pretend that my photos looked good and nice wokay.
2. They raised a lot of money this year in aid of Sau Seng Lum Haemodialysis Centre and Liang Liang Temple, Rawang. I could not find the other photo that flanked all the total mock cheques. Anyways, they are my bosses Datuk Simon (1st left), Datuk Hong (3rd left), Mary Sia (4th left) and Datuk Brian (5th left).
3. I must say that her concert has improved every year and this year was the best with better showmanship, dancing & singing.
4. Mary Sia was famous during the 70s in Malaysia. She gracefully posed for me to snap this photo and inset was her album which I found inside eBay!!! Still laku, oh boy! I am not Chinese educated but could appreciate her beautiful voice which still attracts all her loyal aunty supporters in KL. I had lunch with her & my bosses a few times and she is indeed a very humble, soft & friendly lady with a flawless complexion.
5. It was a "Double Kings And Queens" dinner show where Diva Mary Sia had teamed up with Michelle Xie Cai Yun, Chiau Hwa and Yang Ping. Do you them all?
6. This singer was very artistic and changed costumes many times! This one looked like a Mermaid.
7. He also had feathers on.
8. We all enjoyed the entertainment very much. It was worth my night and our VVIP table was tagged at RM5,000.00!!!!! Many thanks to my dear boss Datuk Simon Lee.
9. That was the end with encore for them to croon the latest numbers.
10. As usual, I was busy until I forgot to snap the food photos as I am a lousy food blogger.
Here is my fried rice with a rose!