It was a jolly Saturday night and we had a small surprise birthday dinner for my wife
at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.
1. It was a memorable night for her with the good company and delicious food.
The chefs and F&B service were also excellent and very professional
to please any fussy guests. Go check it out please!
2. We decided to head to the much heard about "KLIA2" airport after dinner,
to try out her birthday present. It is the latest mini DLSR Lumix GM1 which is mirrorless!
Here, I was doing SK's famous Usain Bolt pose!
Show Off! Nice? Any Ratings?
3. This KLIA2 entrance statement is a nice remembrance for any traveler!
I love this new airport and was glad to check it out at near midnight when
the crowd was much lesser.
4. The whole interior looks huge, modern and well designed with spacious layout
plus sufficient signs to direct everyone.
5. The information counter looks hi-tech and nice too!
I was so proud to see their friendly and professional services offered with a broad smile.
6. This is best thing! I came to check the location of the KLIA Express Train's platform inside
this new airport. The location is a breeze & convenient to walk up to the check-in counters!
7. Plenty of nice benches to sit while waiting for the trains to arrive.
So many trendy shops to lure shoppers too!
8. LOOK! There is a BIG HOLE!
9. There are so many flights landing and taking off within minutes!
This airport is ready to handle the big crowds.
10. I have not seen any check-in counters that looks so interesting and colourful.
It really makes the long wait less stressful.
11. My favourite shop!!! They close at 12:00 midnight! Hooray!
12. A beautiful concept of our local culture! Nice isn't it?
13. So many other cafes line along the arcades to choose!
14. This is my preferred choice. It is cheap and the kopi gao will keep me awake!
15. My all time favourite cookies shop. I can munch a whole bag during long flights!
16. They have so many nicely wrapped gifts of cookies & choclates!
Hint* Hint* Hint*
17. This cafe really impressed me. I love their design concept which is very unique.
They look like old fashioned check-in counters.
18. They have separate dining areas for coffee & cakes with very relaxing stools.
Are they not awesome and pretty to sit?? Old vintage suitcases! I want to steal one home!
19. If you need to laze and have a quiet moment. These benches with green plants
will soothe your mind.
20. It was past midnight and many passengers slept everywhere with blankets &
sarongs covering their heads. Their flights were early mornings, so they
took cheaper public transport before midnight to reach there.
21. You can sleep anywhere and no one cares!
Have A Safe Flight Everyone!