My CD & Many Birthday Surprises
It was my birthday last Friday.
I had so much wonderful surprises lined up!
1. My bed ridden mother who has been unwell for 3 months & confined herself at home, whispered to my brother that she wanted to celebrate my birthday. My brother suggested a simple dinner nearby our homes. I was very touched as my brother had to carry her with both hands from her bed to his car and finally wheeled her into the restaurant. All mothers would always sacrifice themselves for their child's sake. Sobs!
2. Later that night, my sweet & thoughtful wife treated me to spend a night at the Kuala Lumpur's 5-Star Ossoto Spa! It was a very unique idea to do nothing but to relax and rejuvenate ourselves there. I loved that blissful moment and hope to go there again soon.
**I will specially blog about this spa next week! Stay tuned.
3. My creative wife again, threw an unexpected surprise dinner by dropping me off at the hotel lobby. She told me to get down from the car & collect my birthday cake which was ordered by a close friend. The above rich chocolate cake was specially baked by the Master Chef at The Mines hotel & Resort but hand carried to another hotel pula.... Wakakakaka!
4. I dashed inside the hotel and my eyes went wide with dropped jaws to see 6 good friends waiting there instead! One least expected guest on this planet showed up to safely hand deliver my CD!!!!
It was like PosLayu's new tagline - DI JAMIN SAMPAI TANGAN ANDA!
Oooooh! Thambee showed up with my PRIZED CD, CNY card and lovely Gift Box with pretty ribbons & a touching handmade Birthday Card! Thanks heaps!!
5. LOOK at my sweet carbo pasted CD sticker in the centre! He knows what I love to eat!
I am sure you would agree that he created a very professional & personalised CD complete with the winner's names inside a Ziploc Bag!!!! OMG! He is so clever! No wonder Thambee obtained his MBA with honours, so sap-sap water!
6. This is Thambee's Donut and I am proud to show off my 4th CD!
Don't jealous, yeah!