Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me @ Ossoto Spa

This is not a paid post and all are being written solely based on my own personal opinion. As photography is strictly prohibited at Ossoto Spa, I had to borrow the clips from their ossoto.com video and zh.buzzhand.com to better illustrate my good experience with the hope that public will give their support to this place.


I actually discovered the luxurious indulgence of spa relaxations during my holiday trips abroad. To be exact, it was in Xian when we saw the famous Huaqing Hot Springs where the many famous Emperors like Han Wu Di, Taizong and Xuanzong soaked themselves with their concubines from October until Spring!!! From there, I made a maiden visit to pamper myself at the best spa available in Xian which was a perfect timing during their cold winter. That spa was damn huge with several whirlpool jacuzzis with aqua jets of hot water sprays to melt away all the knots & clots all over your body! So far I have checked out several other top notch spa havens in Shanghai, Chengdu, Taichung, Osaka & Fukuoka. They all had different concept for me to make a statement that we have a very own good Spa, right here in Kuala Lumpur which was being rated 5-Stars by our Ministry of Tourism.

My thoughtful wife suggested that she should treat me to spend a memorable night sleeping in the spa like those seen in Korean TV Drama's Jimjibangs. It was a truly blissful moment for us to relax, rejuvenate and rekindle our happy days with unlimited feedings of delicious buffet spread, yummy cakes and special brewed coffees of your choice!




 1. My first trip there alone, to find the surprise discovery of a very good 
& inexpensive spa in our city.




 2. I had never seen a big spa in overseas where they have such professional and attentive service by all the staff like Ossoto Spa. Their good service greetings comes with a smile and hand on their chests!! That's unbelievable!




 3. They have separate sections for ladies and men. However, the men's section is very much bigger with extra facilities since this market targets the males and businessmen. This place is suitable for the whole family as I saw many kids and grand parents too! I even spotted familiar faces with their mistresses! Ssssh!





4. No one is naked here as everyone wears clean pants. They will supply you unlimited usage of pants, pyjamas, bath robes and towels!




 5. This is the men's section which is huge and bigger than ladies section. On the left side are the Fish Spa pool, 2 Big Saunas and Steam Rooms. On the right side, you will find a gym, basketball machines, relaxing cafe, dressing rooms and many shower cubicles!




 6. These marble slabs are lovely to sleep on and dream of childhood days when we played in the rain showers before our mothers came running with a cane!




 7. They have 2 big saunas and my jaws dropped each time the waiter served me a tray with iced water & neatly rolled cold towels inside! I had never been pampered like this in other saunas.




 8. I loved to play their basketball machines to test my old skills!




 9. They have 2 gyms and the above is located in the public area for everyone.





 10. There is a big open restaurant and private dining rooms besides 2 comfortable cafes that serves special brewed coffees and cakes. One cafe is designated only for ladies to have "safe and private" chats, away from the men.





 11. I enjoyed the fresh cappuccino with 2 soft cream puffs. Just pay one entrance fee and you could eat as often as you want in the cafe or dining area in 24 hours!





12. They have a mini cinema area and many big/small VIP rooms for you to relax. You can watch their movies or browse the individual internet tablets hoisted at your luxurious comfortable sofas! We slept on it overnight like everyone else!







13. This place is very suitable for people to stay overnight if they come to KL for short business 1-2 day trips! It is cheaper than staying in budget hotels where you have no free unlimited food, spa and entertainment at one price. For a small fee, you can engage their masseurs, hair stylists and beauty experts for facials & nails!


I left the place feeling refreshed and fully recharged!
I will be back again on Chinese New Year!





Ossoto Recreation Hub
Address: Wisma Mirama, 50460 Kuala Lumpur,
Hours: Open 24 hours

This is not a paid post and all are being written solely based on my own personal opinion. As photography is strictly prohibited at Ossoto Spa, I had to borrow the clips from their ossoto.com video and zh.buzzhand.com to better illustrate my good experience with the hope that public will give their support to this place.

55 comments:

  1. thanks Anay for blogging about this place!! Thambee read from the first word till the very last fullstop and thought this is a very nice place to go to unwind ourselves amidst the hectic life and stressful job..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Million thanks to Thambee for reading the first word till the very last full stop! Suddenly you made me think that you hardly or never read all the words in my other posts! Tsk! Tsk! Phiak your head lah.

      Yes, yes this place is guaranteed to distress anyone! It is a good place for best buddies to relax and gossip all night till morning with unlimited beverages and snacks!

      Delete
  2. I have only been to spa when I went to Sapporo last year, it's defintely smaller than this Ossoto Spa you went but that was my very first experience in a spa hotel with capsule beds.. of course we all went naked inside the public bath, well in Japan that is very normal but in Malaysia I guess everyone would be more comfortable in shorts~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are thousands of bath houses in Japan but only a handful of full scaled spa like Ossoto which houses restaurants, beauty centres, massage spa, jacuzzis, gyms and activity rooms on 3 floors! To me, this is a bit like the spas in China and Korea where it caters to families and businessmen.

      Delete
  3. that was indeed a very nice birthdat treat, Thamber may want to go there to celebrate birthday in a different way to pamper myself with the relaxing treatment as well as the food therapy, muahahaha!!if only they have massage and facial included then that would really be a heaven huh?? but I guess with just an entrance fees to enjoy so many facilities, it's affordable.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we invite all bloggers to go celebrate your birthday! You can wear birthday suits and mandi Beramai-ramai with STP and Kukubird! Muahahahahaha

      Delete
  4. cleanliness, hygiene and service are definitely important here, and Thambee guess this is the place since Anay strongly recommended with very good review!! it would be a let down if the service is lousy even if they have top notch facilities.. the sauna attendant with iced water and cold towel is indeed impressive!! haha, but Thambee might be a little overwhelmed with such a pamper~~ you know, we grew up playing with cow dung on the floor in our slum village in Chennai!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place is very spotlessly clean and spacious on all 3 floors with very high class interior finishings.
      Oh yeah I forgot the cow dungs we played and you made to eat thinking it was cheesecake pies! Muahahahaha

      Delete
  5. the interior really looks like a 5-star hotel, the grand and classical design is so welcoming.. one thing Anay did not mentioned here but answered Thambee during the birthday bash, and I guess everyone would like to know, one thing I like most is that: just go in empty handed, and you will have all the clothes, pants, robes, towels and even shoes and socks and toothbrush and toothpaste and lotion and hair gel to use in there!! forget about packing your personal stuffs,hassle free that is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I forgot to elaborate many things including the prices on weekdays and weekends. On second thought, they didn't pay me to write so I reserved for you all to check out all surprises.

      Delete
  6. Wah, you 'tarn sai kai' as a vip, nope, typo, like a king! Call me jakun, I've only to the spa once.. That was many donkey years ago when I went to Bali before I got married! It was included in the package.. Started with foot massage and cleaning, then telanjang and they massage the whole body with essential oil.. Lastly they left us with a milk bath with flowers in the tub.. Ok la, I enjoyed also geh..
    Wah their interior looks so high class and canggih leh.. Thats why I said you look like a king there, being served like a king too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Bali very much for everything including their massage.
      You should try this Ossoto Spa as both your kids can enter for free! Check in before dinner and stay there till next evening! You will come back to thank me for this suggestion. The interior is very high class on 3 big floors plus the good thing is they forbid drunkard men from entering. In Japan, I always saw many drunkards went inside onsens to let me watch clowns in action. LOL

      Delete
  7. Anay is living so luxuriously lah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mak Glam this place suits you well and it is very affordable dei. I forgot to mention many young Malays and Middle East tourists love to visit there often.

      Delete
  8. Oh my! I didn't know they have such places in Malaysia! I was thinking all these photos are taken in HK or somewhere outta Msia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought the decor looked like those hi-end spas in Shanghai for the well heeled to luxuriate. You must come here when you visit KL.

      Delete
  9. Wow sounds so fun and relaxing! I really need a spa session now, backache is killing la! T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your next trip here, bring your hubby, Aden and in-laws to relax inside!! Guaranteed worth while.

      Delete
  10. This spa meh? This full entertainment center lah! Walao!

    But I think your suggestion is great, instead of staying in hotel, stay here is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like you and me would love this place! These days in China, the traditional spa have become recreation hubs. Go check it out at their website - ossoto.com

      Delete
  11. I have sweet tooths, i will sure loves the cafe and the cream puffs, etc, keke....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so much delicious food at the buffet besides the Chinese food, they also have Japanese Sushi, Raw Oysters, Crabs, Shrimps and many others to make anyone fatter and happier!!
      At the cafe lounge, they have all types of beverages, coffee and tea that comes with assorted cakes, sandwiches and snacks. You will need another 10 hours Zumba workout after you return to Singapore!! Wakakaka

      Delete
  12. Hi There, THAT looks totally amazing and refreshing... WOW---makes me want to be a man and visit that place... I'd love it!!!! AND--even the food looks delicious... Love the pampering... Sounds like you had a great birthday.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my birthday was great and it spread over for 3 days! Hey, you need not be a man to be pampered at this spa! Ladies enjoyed them as much!

      Delete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday to you! Wishing you again and again because there can never be enough of good wishes. Good to pamper yourself at this wonderful spa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!!! Thanks and I love your never ending birthday wishes!! I feel happy and good right away.

      Delete
  14. So relaxing, I think I would need this as I sometimes have neck pain and backache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time visit KL and no need book hotels. Stay there for 3 wonderful days & nights!

      Delete
    2. TM, sure would consider this time if I visit KL, wonder if the travel agency package include this?

      Delete
    3. *Sure would consider this place if I visit KL

      Delete
  15. Wow, wow, very nice and relaxing place, makes me want to go there to have some relax time also, hehe!! (Must make a schedule a time go there during my birthday also, good!! good!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would love such places!!! No need to wait for your birthday, just go there on every pay day with closest friends!

      Delete
  16. That looks so luxurious! Like being a King or Queen for a day. Thumbs up to your wonderful wife!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw ladies getting their hair cut & coloured at midnight at the salon!!! You could get your face and nails pampered too like a Queen Phong Hong! LOL

      Delete
  17. I am now making my web window and curi curi looking your post. I feel so amazing. I want to tell jin jin to stay here if we go KL in future. I will come back to read in more details, or I will let Jin Jin look at this post of yours, Anay. Fantastic place la! I like la!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sure your hubby would love to patronize this place which will pamper him fully! The best thing is that it caters for whole family too & you could spend 24 hours inside!!!!

      You can log into their website - ossoto.com

      Delete
  18. Certainly a good place to visit... but since it is so good, will it be pack during CNY... will they run out of space? plan to bring whole family there this cny..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very sure about CNY's crowd but I will definitely call before I go. They have 3 big floor areas to take in guests. If you see me, please kick my ass ok!

      Delete
  19. I wonder if I bring my kid, where can she sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids all sleep on the big single sofas like the adults. Some babies slept with their mums under cozy blankets provided. It is so big and wide plus adjustable to flat level, to allow a big sized man like me to lull away. There is a children's play corners too.

      Delete
  20. Oh wow, it's pure indulgence! Alamak, my body's aching all over after reading your post. How ah?? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What body aches are you rambling about? Your life is so well pampered and happy!!

      Delete
  21. I can use a visit to the spa. I remember last year trying the Japanese onsen for the first time. Wah pure bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to enjoy at Japanese onsen! Go more often and live longer as it is healthy and therapeutic.

      Delete
  22. That's really grand and relaxing ! I wish I can be there too ! Now ,I feel like going for a spa tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singapore has so many wonderful spas! i think this Ossoto is cheaper and more fun. Come lah to KL and have a blogger's wet party inside the SPA.

      Delete
  23. You really sound cool, comfort and warmth experienced at a single place. What one needs in life if he can’t relax, at least once in a while...? And the unlimited is something sounds awesome. Glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was fun and very relaxing with so many things to eat and see. Do you have similar places in Chennai? Share with us.

      Delete
  24. Sounds like an interesting place to unwind. Will check out this place one day...

    ReplyDelete
  25. good afternoon anay

    cheaper fr budget hotel???? betul or not oh

    ReplyDelete
  26. just google...true leh ...cheaper than budget hotel....terkejut till nasi lemak also fall out....wahhhhh syok max. letchumi so clever find this spa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very luxurious looking SPA. Can really spend whole day there leh ...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow!! This spa is INCREDIBLE! 24 hours, too! Must go.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How would you rate the massage therapy there? Professional to amateur; between 1 to 10. Are there local or foreign massage therapist? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are mostly foreign therapists but I would give them 8 ratings above. Enjoy your trip there!

      Delete

The Day My World Ended

At sunrise of 3rd August, my wife came to fetch me in her brand new car. She sped all the way through the morning traffic to Shah Alam. It w...