A close buddy invited me to visit his exhibition booth at HELP College last weekend. I drove all the way to Kota Damansara to discover that it was the C2AGE 2015 Event for Cosplay, Comics, Anime and Games which attracted thousands of young people. An old uncle like me walked around looking like a natural Yoda from Star Wars!
1. The band played heavy metals and music that got my heart beating fast instead.
2. It was a pretty sight to see all the sporting Cosplay participants
walking around with confidence.
3. These cars with TAKAO Anime Cartoons stole the show.
4. There were about 9 cars all dressed up with Anime Cartoons.
5. My friend Lee Wan Fang is HELP's fresh graduate
who was flirting with 2 Zombie Nurses from the Morgues!
I stole his FB photo & the cars to post here.
Will post this up and show the world before notify him.
6. A cute lady with a huge sword.
7. I got myself updated that there is an active
hobby club - SYNERGY Brick Maniacs
8. My friend Bruce Lee created this model of a Star Wars air base
using tiny model bricks that looked like LEGO to me.
9. Another impressive full scale model by the SYNERGY's gang.
10. This is my friend Bruce Lee Chiau Han, father of one baby
who plays his toys more than with the child. Tsk! Tsk!
11. A Cosplay Model proudly showed off his striking pose.
12. A smart looking soldier, ready to combat the enemies.
13. Cosplay shoppers browsing for some wares.
A trendy sight that reminds me of being an old uncle now.
14. There is a huge demand for such modern anime cartoon stuffs today
while I am still eating toasted kaya bread with Kopi-O.
15. There were so many pedlars selling so much Anime Figurines
and Cosplay memorabilia.
SK Thambee would love them for his display cabinet.
16. It was a nice morning to mingle with the young & trendy.
Next time I will wear my own Yoda costume to parade.