Saturday, November 14, 2015

Tokyo Holiday - Day 4

My former housemate in US fetched us out along with his family to visit Disney Sea. This guy Keitaro Kobayashi was so kind to bring a thick jacket from his wardrobe collections to keep me warm.




I would have been frozen to death if he didn't bring me a jacket as the temperature was like 10°C as it is located by the sea with chilly wind blowing into my bones. 

This place is beside the Tokyo Disneyland and have very different concept. Both are equally fun with all the fun rides and long queues. Yes, this Disney Sea is the only one in the world. We went today thinking that Friday would be lesser crowds. I was damn wrong and Keitaro pointed out that Japanese crowd this place whether it's weekdays, weekends, hot summer or raining!!!!



We walked so much until I dropped really dead. My Adidas walking shoes tore open and I was so damn embarrassed. Luckily my wife had a cellophane tape in her bag and we just used it to hold my shoes together. Hours later I went to a mall to get myself a nice pair of Nike shoes that costs me ¥5,800 !!


I walked around the mall and saw a huge Toyota Motor Showroom. This smallest car is so cute and uses electricity to charge! I love it.

Tomorrow we will take a one hour train ride to Kamakura which is famous for the Big Buddha temple and other shrines.

Happy weekend guys!

....

21 comments:

  1. Oh Big Buddha temple, I like, looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me should be going Batam in December, was a bit worried when I read the news of bombings in Bali and Batam during Christmas eve many years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad u enjoyed the visit to this place despite frozen cold condition there. Like that 3 wheeler car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder will you be having jumping pose in your coming post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice of Anay's friend to bring him a coat to keep him warm.. but Thambee wonders why Anay did not go and buy a new coat in Japan but have to wait till his mate to bring him one??

    maybe because Anay was so "kwai lan" not to get himself a new coat but to flex his muscle under the thin clothes in the cold weather, his Adidas shoes tore open and greet every visitor of Disney Sea with a huge smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney Sea!! Thambee has only been to Disneyland HK and that probably is one of the worst in the world?? haha.. so it was fun huh?? Anay is really young at heart, did you scream like a hysterical grandma when you went on those rides in the park?? hehehehe.. hopefully Letchumy managed to shot videos of Anay screaming on the rides :D

      Delete
    2. Anay always doesn't make his itinerary common and like many people do.. he is going to Kamakura!! let's see if Anay could jump as high as the Buddha?? :p

      Delete
  6. I didn't get to see the Disney Sea. It must be interesting too. Have fun exploring Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anay sure is enjoying himself lah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Disney Sea the only one in the world, that's interesting.

      Delete
  9. You are really having a great time in Japan! Quite memorable too, with your shoes hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Toyota looks very identical to the Peel P50. I like such cars. But I don't think they will be safe to drive in Malaysia, with all those stupid potholes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..you now own a pair of Japanese Nike to tour around Japan, that's the way it should be..your Japanese friend is very thoughtful to lend you his jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend is so kind to lend you his jacket. How many rides did you get on in Disney Sea?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always have this fate of tearing my shoes when I was outside =.="

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice that you have got a new pair of Nike there. I know there are plenty of Nike, Adidas and Asics sports shoes in Japan. The price is cheaper than KL?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to go to any motor showroom, must be lots of interesting cars to see, especially the newest model.

    ReplyDelete
  16. is that a smart car... it looks really cool.. i wonder if it is only a concept or prototype or already in mass production.. i looks cool but I will appreciate it more if it's red haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have mentioned your former housemate before. He seems to be a very thoughtful guy. Lucky he brings along jacket for you. else habis la your frozen balls. Letchumi also have gua I assume.

    Hmmm....could it be due to the cold weather that you shoes suddenly peel off like that. You know la ...it dah biasa with the weather here Then suddenly tempreture these so low

    Wah..Letchumi is Doreamon;s Sister ah? Cellotape also go inside her bag LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. That car so tiny...your feet cannot go in kot? you are so tall

    ReplyDelete