Monday, April 11, 2016

Changing Faces Of China's Economy

As you could see that I have been quite a frequent traveler to China over the last few years. There were so many reasons that drew my deep interests to see this huge country which boasts of their highest population and widest cultural attractions.

We often chose to travel on our own across the country in order to appreciate their rich historical landmarks and scenic mountains. I was often thrown into many new eye openers and insane culture shocks as well. I could not really understand what I was seeing and experiencing on their economic and business tidings. Many of the China's smaller cities were booming fast with rapid developments where unused highways and “ghost cities” of empty apartment buildings are a common feature of China's landscape.. I definitely had wild guesses and thoughts pertaining to such sights on the disappearance of the folks and their migration. What was actually happening?




Now after reading so much from these awakening articles of the End Of The Migrant Miracle, it fed me with enough realistic information on the tidings of China's economic situation today. The country is just too huge for anyone to just stand inside to observe and make conclusions like that. 

Just watch the video below which Financial Times have clearly illustrated on China’s economy and labour force today. Once the most powerful country with highest population and workforce, it has reached a new critical chapter with the falling demands and economic slowdown which could easily drag our entire global economy into new crisis.






Being an overseas born Chinese, I am always proud to see and hear of any progress of my ancestral country in terms of latest business development, sports, educational, population, workforce and just everything. I found that only the Financial Times could provide me with the most updated news with its accuracy and facts. I am glad to have signed up their subscription. What are you waiting for?






****


















16 comments:

  1. Indeed their developments are very fast, and I hope their cultural too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were the fastest in development when they opened their doors for foreign trades. Their rapid progress and migrant were also the biggest ever.

      Delete
  2. We always,see news about Chinese tourists on shopping sprees everywhere... This documentary is the opposite of that side of the people there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me wonder too. Perhaps they have made enough and are on holiday spending spree overseas.

      Delete
  3. I had the same rhinking as Lina. Am shocked. Hopefully there will be ways to counter it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think had me thinking of history repeating itself. China used to be super power back then. Even our country back in the old days paid tribute to the Great Emperor of China.

      Delete
    2. I believe that everything goes in cycles. I hope they will be in good control always. Their present government are smart intellectuals.

      Delete
  4. I have seen the link on Claire's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes everyone has seen this link in several blogs. Thanks for telling me.

      Delete
  5. This is indeed such a good foresight, while most of us could just see the blooming economy and the luscious spending of the nouveau-riche, FT has already seen far on the falling demands and economic slowdown of China. Now that actually gives a hint, as petty as for example, that nowadays our shoes are no longer made in China but other booming economies like Vietnam and Cambodia, noticed that?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your insight and smart opinion. They still have time to grasp on to their strengths if they make adequate measures to revive. I am glad you will subscribe to FT soon!

      Delete
  6. A good read indeed. Thanks for sharing the informative video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a celebrity and need to hear latest updates about China from Financial Times. Someday they will approach you for endorsement and advertisements.

      Delete
  7. Hi! I watched this video. Thanks for your information. I always think where is the future of the capitalism. The bank of Japan started the negative interest rates just same as European countries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I watched this video. Thanks for your information. I always think where is the future of the capitalism. The bank of Japan started the negative interest rates just same as European countries.

    ReplyDelete