Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Japanese Horse Oil Cream

This Is Not A Paid Post


Have you ever heard of humans using the horse's oil on their faces? We went to Tokyo during the winter of 2015 for our vacation. While we were there, a good friend in New York City texted my wife to purchase a jar of Horse Oil Cream from any pharmaceutical shops in Tokyo. He shared how fantastic these creams from Japan could do 1001 wonders for our skin from healing scalds, whitening, removing marks, iron out wrinkles and even lift the sagging skins. He swore that these creams are the best he had ever used in his entire life!

I was rather skeptical as there are too many facial and skin creams flooding the global market that carry their own testimonials and claims of merits.  I myself have been using various expensive brands of cleansers, creams and even serums from SK-II Men's and Biotherm. While they could keep my face clean and well moisturized, I know there is a limit to fight the natural aging process of our human bodies. I will not be young forever and would gracefully accept the fact that my face will look like dried prunes someday.




This friend had specifically pointed out several times that we had to find any brand of the Japanese Horse Oil Cream but the label must say that it is "Made In Hokkaido". He placed the highest qualities for those manufactured in Hokkaido because they always used the best grade & purest horse lard. The horse powered strengths and effective results were always awesome and convincing to both the male and female users of the 3 generations. 

There is nothing I would not try under the sun for my benefits and pleasure. The price was even more appealing and affordable to be tagged less than 1000 Japanese Yen per jar. I bought myself a jar and several small tubes to be given to close friends. That night before I retired to sleep at the Tokyo's hotel, I washed my face and smeared my whole face lightly as the wintry air was rather dry. I swept across my forehead and face till my neck with my 3 fingers.





Next morning, I woke up and felt a mild sensation on my face! Voila! My whole face felt refreshed and every inch of my facial pores felt the tightening & lifted feelings. I looked into the mirror and liked what I saw. There has been no turning back ever since and I have been using them as night creams twice weekly before sleep as my bedroom's air con is always set at the freezing 16 degrees C with full blast air to swing. 

I bought another jar during my recent trip to Sapporo as I believe that one jar could last me over a year. There has been many testimonials in the websites on the positive results of these horse oil creams and even shampoos that helped hair regrowth tremendously. Some Westerners have protested over these ancient horse oil creams on its cruelty to animals but the argument would never cease. These horse oils have been used since the ancient days of China's Tang dynasty and were introduced to Japan much later where they were perfected using special breed of horses in Hokkaido. We are aware that they breed those horses for their meat as delicacy and the excess lard are processed into wide cosmetic products. Try them yourself and be convinced on how its "horse power" strengths of the lard could help repair, moisturize and tighten your sagging face.


***





42 comments:

  1. Good afternoon TM... The weather is so hot here... Sweating...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been very hot and burning here. I might catch fire soon!

      Delete
  2. No before and after picture of you using the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so old already and before & after might shock everyone. No difference! LOLOL

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Anay.

    Maybe I can go look for them when we go to Japan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will look more GLAM when you use them! Buy for me too!

      Delete
  4. I have seen these horse oil cream when I was in Taiwan's pharmacy stores and didn't know what's it for. Really that powerful? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not surprised that they also exported the creams to Taiwan but we need to make sure that they come from the manufacturers in Hokkaido. How nice if they are selling at Guardians in KL.

      Delete
  5. So from your own experience it is very good, eh? Now you got me very curious. I usually cannot stand putting cream on my face and up till today I can't get used it. But if this horse oil is good then I don't mind trying lah. Does it smell horsey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has very light pleasing smell...so no worries!
      Even if it smells like horse dung, I won't mind using it to look young & handsome like the Korean Opah!

      Delete
  6. First time I come across Horse Oil Cream, I wonder if SG Pharmacy sells them, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if they are selling in Singapore. I heard some websites mentioned they found them in Daiso stores but I could not tell which country that was. Moreover, it has to be Made In Hokkaido and not anywhere else in Japan.

      Delete
  7. Wow, you sound very convincing. It would be even more convincing if we get to see the before and after picture of TM and his horse power :D

    Why Malaysia doesn't bring this is? I'm curious to try it now... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh I am too old and shy to pose my face too close up. People might faint.

      I should import them to sell if no one is selling them yet. It is very good for skin just like how tight are the skin of the horses.

      Delete
  8. Wow... in that case, I must inform my son.. only for men? or for ladies too.. ? Yes, like Merryn said, show a before and after pic.. heheehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be speed reading my blog post. It says suitable for males and females of the 3 generations.

      Delete
  9. Yay....to horse power? ;) You're probably one of the few men who would put cream on their face...even some women don't (like me)...haha! Good for you. So, is your face as smooth as a baby's bottom now? Kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly my face is very oily always and I never put creams until I lived in the coldest areas in USA. I was forced to use different creams and moisturizers for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter! It was so crazy cos their weather was freaky with dry weather. From there. no turning back. LOLOL

      Delete
  10. Yes, our guide was encouraging us to buy this cream but we did not. Now that it passed your test, maybe will consider next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these creams are very good and popular. I used to see the China tourists buying them by baskets from the pharmacy stores in Japan. They seem to have good faith in them.

      Delete
  11. Yes, our guide was encouraging us to buy this cream but we did not. Now that it passed your test, maybe will consider next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah if i happen to see you next time, you will look like you have had botox with smooth tight youngful skin! all due to the wonders of horse cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin has got looks of fugly marks like Freddy Kruger when you use the magnifying glass! LOL
      Hope this cream will feed and moisturize my face well and healthy like Aaron Kwok.

      Delete
  13. wah, i've never heard of horse oil cream ... interesting! if it makes you feel refreshed, then it's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes when you get older, you need them like me.
      You are still very young Sean.

      Delete
  14. When I read the benefit of iron out wrinkles and even lift the sagging skins, it wake me up immediately from my sleep head in office! Hopefully I can get this here as I have severe wrinkles problem and sagging skin ~>_<~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be kidding me. You look so young with flawless porcelain skin in the photos. It will help us solve all the skin problems for such a cheap price.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for the beauty tips and also the link on the last post.
    Stay young!

    Regards, Norick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Norick! I am always curious how you look like.

      Delete
  16. How does it smell? Don't like those creams that smell funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No horsey smell at all except very light pleasing smell.

      Delete
  17. Hi! It looks very nice for you to. I have never used the horse oil cream. I will try to use it in a near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them since these creams have been around in Japan for centuries. Japan has the best cosmetic and toiletries in the stores. I love them!

      Delete
  18. You should post before and after pics! Does it have any smell though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too shy to pose lah.

      You don't need them yet, young man! Buy them for your mum!

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the horse oil cream. I sayang to use. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. U sent me googled for it immediately....

    ReplyDelete
  21. For me, all made in Japan product is great.
    Anay also want to "pan leng leng" to meet customers right?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm also a user of this horse oil. I want to buy a dozen on my trip to Hokkaido next year.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anay, I bought two when I was in Tokyo in 2015. I gave away both to my friends as souvenir and i have none now. Perhaps, I need to wait my next trip to Japan. I didn't know it can apply on face, I thought it can only be used as body, arm, and leg as moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete

Hutan Lipur Rainforest @ Terengganu

HUTAN LIPUR LATA TEMBAKAH I made a trip to this famous rainforest & waterfalls at Hulu Besut in Terengganu. It is about 60...