Friday, May 26, 2017

How To Build Natural Cartilage?

I would like to share a family secret which I was earlier hesitant to reveal in my blog. Instead I have been sharing this method with only my closest friends. Yesterday, I received a text message from my delighted friend who confirmed that her 78 year old father had recovered from his years of knee and joint aches. I decided that I should not keep quiet anymore after all I learnt this secret from a close relative. It has been further confirmed by other friends that their old aunties and uncles have improvement or recovered on their knee & joint aches.

Let me share a bit of introduction to give you some confidence of my miracle source. Many years ago, I brought my late parents to visit my aunty whose father was the most famous Dr. Teh Lean Swee in Ipoh. This granduncle of mine was very well known for building the first Chinese Maternity Hospital in Ipoh and he himself was the brother-in-law of Tan Sri Runme Shaw who founded the Shaw Brothers. The road outside AEON Shopping Mall in Ipoh Gardens is also known as Jalan Dr. Teh Lean Swee. My late grandmother's younger sister was the first wife of this Shaw founder. Enough of trumpet blowing.....

We visited my aunt whom I shall call her as Madame Cheng at her bungalow home in Canning Gardens. She herself is married to a famous doctor like her father and walked around weakly with the help of a walking stick. Her knees ached badly but she refused surgery as she knew that it does not guarantee any full recovery as the operation itself could be painful and become worse, judging from other cases. About a year later, we visited her again and she gave us a big surprise. She could walk about the house very quickly like normal without a walking stick. She told us that she had recovered without any surgery and did some brisk squat-stands to show off her strong knees again. She just laughed and made us guess what she had eaten for such a fabulous recovery.









*****









Scroll down









*****












Madame Cheng just ate this preserved fruits everyday! This is really a miracle fruit
which is only grown in parts of S.E. Asia like Indonesia and Thailand for exports.
We call this palm fruits as "Attap Chee" in Hokkien dialect which is served inside
the shaved "Iced Kachang Desserts". You can easily buy these small tubs in various
brands at NSK, Aeon, Tesco, Hero Market and many others etc.
Now Madame Cheng could go for her morning walks and jogs with all
her Golden Friends in the park. They all have been feeding on this fruit too.










I can confirm that it has helped me tremendously as I had several serious accidents 
when I was very young. Besides the motorbike accident that got me wheel chair 
bound when my left knee was badly injured, I also fell off from the high rocks
of Batu Ferringhi while fishing. I fell onto the rocks below and hurt my back bones
before drowning into the sea waters.  I was groaning in pain and was paralyzed
for some minutes due to the hard impact. Fortunately my other friends fishing on
nearby rocks saw me lying motionless & half submerged in the waters. The rest 
was history and I started to have aches a year ago when the temperature was cold.
I remembered this preserved fruits and started eating them. It worked well on me
and I no longer have the bone aches. How long it will keep the pain at bay, I am
not too sure but I would eat them on weekly basis. It is very cheap and provides
the natural gel to soothe and cushion my knee joints and back bones.



***



50 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, learn something new...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you won't need to eat this since you have strong legs to prance about in Zumba classes.

      Delete
  2. Oh I see! I actually like eating this attap chee which I usually find in ice kacang. Since it is so good and good for joints, I can look for it and enjoy it as it is. Thanks for sharing this information. I never knew that attap chee can build cartilage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tubs of attap chee are sometimes bland and sometimes mildly sweet otherwise you can wash away with water if you prefer.
      It makes sense that the naturally hard jelly fruit is like the texture of our cartilage. Hope you can share with those who need.

      Delete
    2. omg! is this for real, i am gonna recommend to my parents. hope that it is not too sweet though

      Delete
  3. Oh.. thanks for the recommendation, TM. I should get some for my spouse too.. as he complain sakit on his knee..
    But I never saw these tubs before on the markets listed. Which section?

    Regards, Norick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also.. could you confirm the dosage intake - one tub a week at once or makan 2 biji sekali>? haha..

      Delete
    2. If you go to NSK, they sell it at the "Steamboat Ingredients" shelves. Other places like Hero Market is sold at the Tofu & Coconut Nato section. My friend bought from Aeon's grocery section but I could not find it. My Penang friends bought from Tesco. Hope it will help your hubby's knees. If he recovers, ask him to climb Mount Rinjani ok... LOLOL

      As for my mum, it didn't help her at all. I realised she was suffering from serious osteoporosis where all the bones were frail, weak and ached, not just the joints. So I guess it was another story for her. Poor mum!

      I am not a doctor so I can say it varies on the dosage on each individual. I ate one tub a day (half morning and half at night) and my left knee healed by 3rd day. My friend's both feet healed by one day.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this secret. I love to eat attap chee in ABC so it would be a treat for me to eat them everyday and it is a bonus that they help to build natural cartilage. Will go share this with my elderly relatives who have joint pain. Hopefully the attap chee will not go out of stock or has a huge price increased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that it would be wise for healthy joint's people like you to eat occasionally, to hopefully prevent the ache from ever occurring. My Penang friend told me that some gang of old aunties once wiped clean the shelves at Tesco after he shared with them.

      As for me I would also buy a dozen each time to keep in the fridge as insurance as NSK was always "NO STOCK".

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing TM, I wonder where I can buy these attap chee in bulk cos I have osteoarthritis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me try our local Supermarkets

      Delete
    2. I am not sure whether they are sold in Singapore. Since your country sells ice kachang, then it should be on sale somewhere. Let me know whether it could cure or bring reliefs for your osteoarthritis. It must have been so painful for you.

      Delete
    3. Thanks TM, my osteoarthritis is a mild one but still it is a pain in the neck as sometimes you will feel uncomfortable with a bit of pain here and there, after taking the glucosamine supplements which the doctor gave me I feel much better, but still I will try out your method one of these days because the attap chee is tasty and delicious, can eat as a snack too

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! It makes sense. Will get some for my mum. She can eat as desserts. Hope her knee pain will go off gradually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Wenn. I hope your mum recovers and do let me know please.

      Delete
  7. Wow, thanks for sharing this wonderful tip to build natural cartilage. My sister-in-law and her aunties all suffer from knee joint problems. I will share this tip with them. P/S: You're very cheeky, you got me...I thought you were going to keep us "hanging" until I scrolled down! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. I believe many people would have some knee aches as all the wear & tear of the cartilage would happen for sure. If this palm fruit does not help, then it could be other bone factors like my mum's case which was kinda beyond help.

      I know I can be cheeky in my blogs as I try to tease & cheer my readers up. Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  8. good to know that. In Thailand, they're also available everywhere. They call it ลูกตาล (look tann).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Thais eat them with syrup and ice, just like that.
      I guess they still have knee aches as they didn't eat sufficiently enough. Why do you want to eat when your bones are so strong with all your daily yoga??

      Delete
  9. My mom also sufferers from knee joint pain and have checked many doctors, but I am not sure this fruit is available in India… but it resembles the Palmyra fruit while is available here. This sounds really great and the squat standing exercise also seems to work for the problem. I will let my mom know this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that these palm trees could be growing in abundance at the mangrove swamps in India. Please check it out and advise your mum. Kindly let me know when you have found this fruit there otherwise I can send to your mum!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely try this.... my knees are really bad.God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Elaine. I thought your legs are strong like ox! You are so active and going places.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely try this.... my knees are really bad.God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! It's very good for your this kind of food made you very well. I think in addition to the food your wife'love made your pain calm very easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad this fruit could help my joints so that I could still go for runs and trips overseas. Without healthy legs, one would face trouble to visit overseas.
      Yes, you are right that my wife takes good care of me always and I am eternally thankful for that.

      Delete
  13. Wow, this is great tip! I wanna eat this weekly too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i turned 41 this year, so i'm definitely showing signs of aging, and there are aches that i feel nowadays on my back and fingers. this would definitely be a useful nutritional supplement to consider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, you still look very young and macho. Nobody would believe that you are 41 with aching back & fingers! Try it and let me know whether it is helpful.

      Delete
  15. Thank you for generously sharing this information, TM. This could help a lot of people. I don't mind eating this at all.. so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Sharon. I do hope that everyone could benefit from this fruit. Our mother nature has many food wonders that could boost our health.

      Delete
  16. That's a very useful information and I'm going to share this with my mom and ask her to spread it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you will share this with your mum! I believe that your mum is still young, pretty and strong!

      Delete
  17. thanks for sharing this info...

    ReplyDelete
  18. We always love Twilight for super generous, kind, loving, charitable, sincere, honest, big heart for beings. Thank you very much for this valuable inexpensive, helpful info. Bless your pure heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! My sincere heartfelt thanks for your very sweet and kind comments. I am just a simple fella who wish to share good things with everyone after all, we only live once. Now I am so curious and wish to know you better.
      Have a good weekend and God Bless You always with good health.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for this great "secret" information. I'll find this in the newly opened Oriental superstore in our neighborhood. Hope I find it there. *crossingmyfingers

    It does look like "kaong", but I wonder if they're the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL yes it was a long kept 'secret' inside me. Hopefully by helping others, I could secure a place in heavens. Wakakaka

      I believe this palm fruit is easily available in Philippines too. I am sure the Chinatown in any part of US would sell this. The shops would even sell durians!

      Delete
  20. Hello... will browse your place when free ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.... You are so funny to cruise by to say you will be back soon. Take your time as I would be here always.

      Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  21. Who would have thought? I wonder if any local universities did any research on the nutrition that attapchee provides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should sound your friends at the Agriculture Universities to make a study on this.

      Delete
  22. Wow?! I am very happy to be reading this. I will definitely share with my parents and relatives. My aunt just had her double knee operation done last month. I think I want to start eating them regularly too as I always jog in the evenings. I love attap chee so eating this will not be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will help your older family and relatives. It is very suffering when one gets old and helpless with painful joints.

      Delete
  23. If you are in Penang, you can get loads of attap chee at the Chowrasta Market , at the front stalls facing the main Penang Road where they sell all kinds of sweet and sour tidbits. Very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tips. I will be visiting Penang in September and hope to buy them in bulk. My friend told me that the Chowrasta Market has a wholesaler that sold a kilo for about RM40. I think it is cheap. Are you eating this too?

      Delete
  24. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Best Glucosamine Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete

The Day My World Ended

At sunrise of 3rd August, my wife came to fetch me in her brand new car. She sped all the way through the morning traffic to Shah Alam. It w...