Confessions Of A Hospital Patient

It is my gossip time again. Who doesn't like to gossip or hear juicy gossips? Scientists from the University of California claimed that gossips could benefit our brains sometimes. We have to gossip the topics that bring the right benefits and not to speak malicious and slanderous lies to create negative results.

This is a true story that happened to my uncle very recently and do read till the end okay. I would claim that he is one of my most favourite uncle I have met after marrying my wife. He is in his mid 60s and was always very helpful & loved to crack the dirtiest jokes with vulgarities on anyone that crossed paths. I was always his favourite target and victim for being such a "naive" fool and too sporting guy to play along. Besides that, I am grateful for all his kindness and help to welcome me into the family.

One midnight, the tragedy struck on this uncle at home. He suffered from stroke and fell off from the bed in the guest room. Unfortunately, his wife who slept soundfully in the master bedroom only found him on the floor the next morning at dawn. His brain attack had passed the 'golden hour' that could have saved him with advanced medical treatment but he had missed it unfortunately. Half of his body had become paralyzed and had to be rushed into the operating theater of the best hospital in Singapore. The top surgeons operated and removed the cap of his skull to reach the delicate brains. It was a very long tedious surgery that almost took forever to finish and kept him alive. He woke up from coma a week later on the hospital bed.

My poor aunty had to visit him everyday and was mentally drained as all her grown up children could not be there round the clock. They had to work full time and divide their time with their own young families. This is truly a common situation today when our aged parents are sick, we have to make some sacrifices from our jobs to allocate the time and patience to help our parents. We can never repay them back for all their love and kindness to bring us up.

While in the hospital, my uncle shared a room with another young male patient after being wheeled out from ICU. This other patient who has very roving eyes, was there for some surgery done and he was recovering well. He had nothing better to do daily, other than watching all the drama programs going on in the TV and inside the hospital room itself. He would silently observe every moves to conclude that my aunt had been very caring and brought along all the necessities with home cooked food for my uncle daily. He knew that my aunty loved her hubby wholeheartedly for herself.

Finally, the morning before this male patient was being discharged, he called my aunty quietly to the corner and whispered very softly like a pussy cat purring. He complimented my aunty for her love, patience and kindness towards her ailing hubby who was lying hopelessly on the bed and wired up to all the sophisticated gadgets & beeping machines to keep him alive. He added that he could not tolerate his own guilt feelings anymore and had to confess all his disturbed emotions & everything to my aunty. He spoke out line by line like a lost soul at the church's confessions box. My poor aunty heard all the lines in shocking disbelief and just screamed her lungs out:





.....





WHAT THE FUCKING HELL???!!!!???


 ......




My aunty's heart stopped instantly and almost fainted in disbelief to hear the man's confessions. Both her knees went weak as it limped into rubber. She could not believe her ears from the words of the man's mouth!!! How on earth could he utter such confessions to her in broad daylight. She was shacking her head in disbelief and wanted to gouge the man's eyeballs out with her sharp fingernails. She wanted to open the hospital room's window and jump down at once. It was the most unspeakable incident she had ever heard.



.....




What did the man confess?? 
What did the man actually do??



....



Every morning when my ailing and stroke stricken uncle was asleep on his bed, someone would come up to his bed to hold & stroke both his hands and caress his body from the head downwards, whispering all the darlings and sweet nothings. My philandering uncle had kept this slutty mistress in the closet for so many years!! This home-wrecker lady has finally surfaced and would bravely sneak into the hospital at the crack of dawn before the official visiting hours allowed, together with a very grown up daughter!! This mistress' daughter would lovingly address him as "Daddy, Daddy, how are you today?......"

Hell broke loose the minute that man got discharged from the hospital and my aunty has been cursing at her hubby everyday in the highest pitch of voice to go and die right away. Go to the bottomless level of the 18th Hell's dimension of No Return! This whole drama has messed up his whole family's peace and shook up everyone across the causeway. As a result of my aunty's constant screams and bickering, my favourite uncle has suffered from serious stroke 3 times in just a few months. He is now back to the hospital again and got wired up to the beeping machines again..... beep - beep - beep - beep..... My aunty was also admitted to the hospital with severe bouts of depression.

Of course, all the other ladies and aunties were all shaking their heads sadly in utter disgusts while I was actually half laughing away. I discussed with all the other male uncles and cousin-in-laws about this case and advised them that we should shut up our bloody mouths if we happen to sleep on the next hospital bed and witnessed the same dramas.






To Err Is Human, To Forgive Is Divine...
I have signed up to be a volunteer at the local centre to help the 
stroke patients. I wish to do my charity part after seeing how the stroke 
has crippled my naughty uncle. I am wearing the NASAM T-shirt
and would wade across pools and oceans to help him.







I have been reading up all the facts and issues on stroke prevention so that I can keep myself in good health and shape. I have listed out all the special fruits, juices and food that could help my family and friends on stroke prevention. For more information , click this NASAM (National Stroke Association of Malaysia)



Happy Weekend & Stay Healthy Always!
Don't be naughty yeah...




****






Comments

  1. OMG!!!! What a juicy and shocking story. I can't blame your aunty for reacting so violently. I mean, seriously, that kind of betrayal is very painful. Parangs will sure come out! But I have to agree with you that the young man could have just kept quiet and let sleeping dogs lie because what good would it do for your aunty to know. Now she is depressed and your uncle is worse off suffering more strokes. Their lives together can't be peaceful from here onwards. So sad.

    Good for you to sign up as a volunteer to help stroke patients. Please share some more interesting stories, OK? hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the parangs would have flown across if my aunt kept one at home.
      It is true that peace would not be back after the glass have cracked & shattered the relationship & trust. Even if mended, there are visible lines.
      Let me think over the gossip stories which are plenty. I need to eat your cookies for fuel. Hear me???......

      Delete
  2. gosh, what a tale with an unexpected twist. life is indeed a strange roller-coaster :S would really applaud you for volunteering. most of us talk about how we wish the world were a better place, but you're one of the minority that takes action to really help improve the lives of others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is indeed like roller coasters and the waves in the oceans. Some waves would be rough for many decades! Ha Ha..
      You can join me to be volunteer. I get you the form okay.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you man. You need to help the less fortunate too and life is not just eating curry chicken all the time.

      Delete
  4. I was reading this juicy story like a page out of a movie! Only sad thing was....it was a true story and it happened to a member of your extended family. I hope your naughty-philandering uncle and your devoted-to-her-husband aunty can find peace somehow. To err is human, to forgive is divine...although sometimes it's easier said than done. I can't say I'm surprised to hear you volunteer for NASAM as you always have a kind heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I don't see anyway they could reconcile after all the shock, hurt and broken trusts had occurred. Imagine the daughter from the mistress had grown up into adult and what a fool my aunty had been to share her hubby with one or more (yet to know) outside.
      Thank you for having the opinion that I carry a kind heart. I need to motivate myself to do more like Mother Theresa.

      Delete
  5. Walue eh! I thought the man confessed to your aunt that he wanted your aunt to take care of him like how she takes care of the husband when the husband has gone. Manu tau the actual version is lagi teruk than what I thought. Kesien your aunt,

    How could a woman control herself when she knew the actual situation is like this. Oh boy! I enjoy reading this post, but it is actually making me terrified too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought my twisted story would reveal that the young man had caressed and molested my uncle instead but everyone read it with different expectations... Of course I kesian my aunty and asked myself what drove my naughty uncle to seek outside pleasures??
      You and I have seen so many 3rd party cases happening to people around us. No need to mention names la.

      Delete
  6. Hi! It'S a nice story that you became a volunteer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minoru-San. I actually wished that I could live in Japan and become a care giver to the aging population there.

      Delete
  7. Initially thought the young guy saw a ghost..oh my goodness. Chinese saying .."eat full nothing to do" to mess up people's life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL... This is so precise. He had no idea what was his objective was, to blurt out and spill the beans. It has made so many innocent parties getting hurt instead.

      Delete
  8. Thumbs up to you for doing your part for charity

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the man did the right thing by telling your aunty. The truth need to be revealed and ypur naughty uncle needs to bear the consequences of his naughty action.

    You are so kind to volunteer your precious time to help stroke patients. May your wish come true not to have any strokes in this lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is actually no right and wrongs in life. If he had not told my aunty, the peace would continue as my uncle is actually fading off as the stroke recovery is very slim. Once he gets home and lay on the bed, that's the end of the home-wrecker lady. Anyway karma will always come sooner or later for him. Sometimes it could be that in the past lives, my aunty had betrayed him and she is getting it back now. That's just a guess and I really wished all this did not happen from the start. I also wished my uncle had heeded my call for him to stay in good healthy always but it fell on deaf ears.

      Thank you. Thank you for your kind wishes. I am very terrified at the words cancer, stroke and by-pass operations always.

      Delete
  10. wow.. no wonder you told us to read till the end.. I thought for a moment, the young man was confessing his love to your auntie... oh my goodness! As to tell or not to tell, I don't think I would tell.. let them find out on their own or whatever comes...
    Kudos to you again for being a volunteer to help out the not-so-healthy people... God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too as the young man is just a total stranger to everyone. Words could kill and create explosions! Words could be sharper than knives too! If a family member had witnessed it instead, then it could be another story.....
      I hope the fate would always allow me to help the less fortunate as long as my limbs could move.

      Delete
  11. Oh, what a story! You kept me in suspense for long and at last I understand what happened. I really understand the emotion of the aunt and to forgive such long, terrible betrayal is a hard thing to do, though I mentally understand being obsessed with anger doesn’t take her anywhere she can rest. Do you think if ignorance is a bliss in this case?

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I were in KL, u will be my motivation, I will be your assistant in volunteer work...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The way you wrote, I feel like I'm reading a novel.
    Actually I ever discussed with my friends regarding if someday we saw our own friends' bf or husband cheated and betrayed our friends, should we inform them or not? It's not easy cause at the end, it either ruin other people relationship or worst case, it ruin the long-term friendships. My friends and I also found out that majority (not all) guys nowadays like to cheat their other halves. Haiz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How dramatic! But i think the young man should not have interfere into another family's affair.
    Good for you to do volunteering work! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How dramatic! But i think the young man should not have interfere into another family's affair.
    Good for you to do volunteering work! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg! what an interesting drama, and I felt sorry for your aunt for having a naughty uncle. I would have gone into depression too once realised that being fooled by someone for many many years. Hope ur aunt is alright. Kudos to u on the great effort in helping the stroke victims!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an interesting twist, Tan! I also thought it's gonna be a ghost story. Hahaha! Good work on the volunteering job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! This is the juiciest post I've read so far lately.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi TM!
    Been busy, no extra time to blog hop, but thanks for dropping by my blog everytime I publish a post ;)

    This story, macam like HK drama, twisted and so on, really unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Though I feel sorry for your uncle and his wife, I couldn’t stop laughing reading your narrative… being good isn’t bad, but he should have known what to say not. Everyone is good unless their secret comes out. lol

    Really nice of you do to volunteer on stroke people :) Keep up your good deeds bro

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg, that is so complicated..................

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wah Bro Very long I no read your blog and good to see you see gossip I mean blog now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. TM, you are a gem of a person!

    So sad for the uncle and aunty. I can imagine the emotional toll on both parties.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Walao, like Hong Kong TVB drama lah, but if I was that young patient I will struggled whether to tell your auntie the truth or not >_<

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanted to say like Korean drama or like HK drama...so complicated. Can make a series drama. Maybe Taiwan drama series more long until 1000 episodes. Then I can follow the story closely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday To Me @ Ossoto Spa

Do You Believe In Prayers?

How To Build Natural Cartilage?