Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My First Ghost Encounters

When I was a very small child, I used to have violent nightmares in my sleep very often. I would scream my lungs out and toss on my bed like the actress Linda Blair in the shocking "Exorcist" movies! My parents would hurriedly run and scramble to my room to wake me up. My older brother who slept on the next bed would be cowardly shaking under his blankets in fear instead of waking me up and pacify me. Stoopid Bradder! Ha Ha!

My mum brought me to see our family doctor as she was feeling helpless towards my frequent nightmares. Until today, I could still remember much of the horrifying nightmares I had which were often repeated scenes of weird beings and people trying to kill me by pushing me off from the highest cliffs or mountains. I would fight tooth & nails and wrestle hard even as a kid in my horrific dreams. Whenever I lost and was pushed down to the lowest realms, I would scream hysterically until one powerful deity would always appear to catch me in his arms. I would wake up in cold sweats with confusions to see my mum sitting on my bed, holding me with both arms to assure me. The doctor advised my mum to jot down in her note book the dates of my nightmares with details of the bad dreams so that I could be referred to see the psychiatrist!!! Somehow, my soul behaved and the nightmares gradually waned so instantly from daily to weekly and eventually monthly to decrease the bouts of chronic nightmares! So I need not see the psychiatrist after all. I would have been admitted to Hospital Bahagia in Tanjung Rambutan if my nightmares did not stop. My name would become TR (Twilight Rambutan) instead of TM. Wakakaka

I was too young then, and had no idea about the meaning of clairvoyance & all the spiritual realms that overlaps with our dimensions. It was a confusing, tough and scary journey for me to grow up without anyone being able to guide & tell me exactly that all these matters are perfectly normal in this universe. I had wished that someone had told me earlier that I was just like a bigger radio with slightly more powerful antennae that could receive the frequency sounds and visions of the unseen dimensions from faraway!  I would often see natural movements of smokey shapes during the Yin hours and questioned our family maid why those things could climb the walls up & down. She would freak out and stare at the walls to start mumbling the holy mantras. She believed me as I was very innocent and did not know how to lie before I started schooling.


For your info - There are Yin & Yang hours to observe (Yang: 4.00am to 7.00pm / Yin: 7.00pm to 4.00am). The universe has 8 dimensions which overlaps and only the highest level could see all the dimensions. These facts are written in the Buddhist sutras.



Solutions for nightmares - Cleanse yourself and your home frequently using holy smoke or blessed water. The local Malays, Indians and Catholics often smoked their homes using the incense smoke or kemenyan. The Tibetan Buddhists also use the holy smoke which can be obtained from the Himalayan Herbs sold at the shops selling prayer items. It would also be ideal to use powerful blessed water and salt to sprinkle around the house and bedrooms. Bathe yourself often with this water would help to cleanse and purify yourself.


Later years, I started having this clairvoyance when all the deceased relatives and friends would come to chat with me vividly in my dreams. They would be brief and short conversations that sometimes needed me to convey to the living family members. It was so tough to bring myself to speak up but I managed to shock & shake up the whole household with the unbelievable but true messages delivered. It was often secrets unknown to me that fully convinced and brought them the ultimate peace as a closure. I will blog these clairvoyant stories later on, where one case involved the grandchildren of the late philanthropist Datuk Tan Yew Lai. His famous grandson once opened The Carat Club in Bangsar and Pavilion which have been relocated to Shanghai.

So far, I have met 3 persons who are born with natural powerful psychic abilities and could clearly see the spiritual world besides seeing human's individual aura. I have once blogged about the first person who was my Japanese friend Kenji Yasuda whom I met in United States. He could see my aura and knew where I stood. So he had a duty to reveal to me everything he knew pertaining to the unseen dimensions and the spiritual world. I found his photo recently (below) and I have once blogged in 2013 about his OBE (Out of Body Experience) which you should read it HERE




My very good friend Kenji Yasuda in Vancouver.




It was Winter when he drove me to New York City using the famous Pennsylvania Turnpikes. He started pointing to me all the many lost souls and wandering spirits who sat on the sides looking sad and confused. Many were just waiting for the right time to move on. When this happened to our own loved ones in the spiritual world, we should be gathering the family members together to conduct many prayer sessions to help deliver their souls to heavens or Western Paradise. We must accept the existence of these spirits as someday we would all die and return back to this spiritual realms.




My hair just stood up all night along the journey when Kenji pointed out to me the sad stories of the individual souls. Kenji himself is a free thinker with no religions as I believed he was unsure and had no idea which paths he had to follow. We were both naive and young college students who only knew how to booze and party all the time.




Kenji often had to slam his car's brakes suddenly or drove very cautiously and slow! He replied that he had to give way to the spirits who were crossing or dashing across the highway. What happens when a motorist unexpectedly drove through the unseen? We have often heard of stories what disasters took place right after which needs no further elaboration. 

Nowadays, I spend much of my time to convince my free thinking friends that we all humans need a good religion to guide us here and thereafter. We are just like our mobile phones and someday when we die, our mobile phones would be thrown away in the longkang. Our souls need to return to the origins just like how the mobile services are terminated and returned back to DiGi, Celcom or Maxis. This is just exactly how I had illustrated to explain to my stubborn friends.





There are many haunted and eerie looking mansions around the East Coast US especially in the states of Pennsylvania and Upstate New York areas that includes New England, Maine and Connecticut. One could easily guess the housing areas from the movies we watched as they all look different between the East & West Coasts of America. The famous horrific movie of the real haunted house in The "Amityville Horror" happened in New York but the production was shot in Pennyslvania instead. The most scary real life movie was the recent "Conjuring" which happened in Rhode Island and directed by a Malaysian named James Wan. Many movies are being created and based on true life incidents after doing extensive research and interviews with the relevant victims or witnesses.

The spiritual dimensions are indeed very huge and covers the space of our entire universe, so it is quite complicated that we humans would not be able to accept and fully understand. I was impressed with 2 horror HKG movies which I believe that the producers had painstakingly reenacted out exactly how the spirits looked like. You can watch them at YouTube for the titles "Rigor Mortis" and "Keeper Of Darkness" (Starred by Nick Cheong Kar Fai)


- To Be Continued - 





27 comments:

  1. Wah... anay start ghost stories liao! Just nice , I was just back to the blogging world and can read ghost stories here! Share more in the next post !! Conjuring ? No way
    I am watching it ! Btw , I think you are gifted !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a big coward like you so takut hantu!! Can read but cannot watch ka?

      Delete
  2. So, are you still sensing stuffs now and scared your maid ..... wait .. it’s Eleanor now . She’s strong and I guess she will hammer you if you start babbled things climbing up the wall !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she frightens me more. She fears no ghost lah.

      Delete
  3. Alamak.
    Panjang ni.

    I will come back later to read properly, ok. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anay, I am a penakut. Very scare of ghost one. I do enjoy Ghost movie. I will try to ask my Jino to download the two HKG ghost movies. It is so scary when you said those accidents were all so unpredictable and unavoidable a those hours. This had certainly killed so many people and cause many broken families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fear no ghost. Many are good ones and you have a tough Jino beside you as protector. Must always chant mantra and say short prayers everyday.

      Delete
  5. so sorry to hear about the traumatic nightmares you suffered as a child. it sounds like a very difficult experience for you and your family. i'm glad you're fine now despite that. personally, i believe in the spiritual realm, but i don't believe in religion, so the best i can do for myself is to try to stay in tune with my spiritual side and trust that the higher powers will continue to guide my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sad thing that you don't believe in religions. Maybe I should help you to select one! LOLOL

      Many often took things for granted that the high powers would continue to guide them. If you don't respect and pray to any, how would you expect to be guided? So far your own good instincts must have been guiding you well.

      Delete
  6. Thank goodness I'm reading this in the day, Tan! As much as I'm afraid, I enjoy watching horror movies........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In future you better read my posts in the morning to be safe. Ha Ha

      Delete
  7. Since you are blessed/cursed with this gift, you should be a ghost whisperer like the tv series starring Jenifer Love Hewit and help those who cannot move on to finish their tasks here so that they can move on. Do you still see them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am very blessed as the benefits are priceless. I hear them 24/7 and try not to see anything.

      Delete
  8. What a long post and it's not ended yet, wait for your part 2 ya~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am long winded and you need to bear with me! Hee Hee Hee

      Delete
  9. Maybe can name yourself I.T (Insane Twilight) haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are insanely pulling my legs now. I might go bonkers.

      Delete
  10. TM, this is so so interesting! Last night your Ah Hong Chee read it before bedtime. Feel scared leh. Luckily there was comic relief in the form of Twilight Rambutan hahahaha... I laughed so loud I hope my neighbour did not hear me. May I ask, when Kenji pointed out those lost souls to you, could you see them too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can call me Rambutan if you like! It is sweet.
      Of course I could even hear them.

      Delete
  11. This is your best blog post yet! ^o^ It was like I was reading the beginning parts of a book...with all that black and white eerie photos contributing to the feel of the story. Seriously, you can be a good ghostwriter...not in the actual sense of the word but a writer of ghost stories lah..hehe! ;) You already have lots of material and real life experiences.

    What your friend (and you) have, I don't know if that's a gift or a curse. I would certainly freak out if I'm privy to such a thing.
    Can you see the spirits too or they just come to you in your dreams? And you didn't help your cause by using the moniker Twilight Man. Maybe you need to change it to Sunshine Man....then maybe they won't come and visit you in the twilight hours...wuahahahaha! :D

    I saw both the Conjuring films...and it scared the shit out of me! O_o And by saying 'to be continued', you draw us in and I can't wait to read more! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having good senses is like having good instincts. So buy shares and make decisions seldom go wrong lah. This is gift or curse, you can decide. Spirits have no real form actually and they look smokey unless they want to manifest properly which would require better merits. Spirits could be as small as a grain of sand and as big as a 4 storey house, depending on their karmic status.

      Should I continue Part 2 or start writing a book? I am actually contemplating to write another blog post about the spiritual with no holds barred but without my photos & identity revealed. This blog posting is very transparent already and the public might create ruckus if they see or read something extraordinary. Phew!
      I could understand how you foodie bloggers hide the profile, even when safely sharing reviews on the food we eat & enjoy. Mine is like a hot gossip tabloid now. LOLOL

      Delete
  12. Interesting that both HKG movies you mentioned are the more recent ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you have watched both the 2 movies and understand the other dimensions better.

      Delete
  13. TM, you always know how to lighten the mood. I was laughing at TR ..lol! ^.^ This was very interesting to read.
    I had horrible nightmares as a child too and my parents would come running to calm me. I don't have these dreams anymore but still, I stay away from horror movies ..kakaka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This all about my blogging styles! To make my readers laugh, weep, enlightened or even squirm at some gory news. I still have nightmares at this age but on much lesser scale. My poor wife always had to wake me up like a baby! Kakakaka

      So one needs to sprinkle or smoke their houses and offices for better well being.

      Delete
  14. what an interesting true story. I love both the HK movies you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Hutan Lipur Rainforest @ Terengganu

HUTAN LIPUR LATA TEMBAKAH I made a trip to this famous rainforest & waterfalls at Hulu Besut in Terengganu. It is about 60...