Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Health Supplements Freak

This is Not A Paid Post & all opinions are based on 
my own discretion and experience only.


Today I will share with you what goes into my mouth besides all the gossips that come out of my mouth. There must be a give & take in everything we do in life. I merely shared some juicy stories to create awareness that such unspeakable incidents really happened in life and hope the readers could analyze them or perhaps advise others. Maybe I was those busybody historians who had to write the daily incidents that revolved around the Chinese Emperor's palace in the past lives. Perhaps I should become a newscaster today for Gossip Channels like the KBS Entertainment Weekly. Right now, I am contented to just keep my full time office job and personal blog space to entertain my readers from time to time. You might notice that I would often remove many paragraphs of my past blog's juicy & torrid stories after the majority of regulars have read & commented. So you were not dreaming when you thought that you had really read such lines in my blog. Your memory didn't fail you but I just removed them as deem fit.

You might recall about how both my late parents were visiting many doctors and 3 hospitals throughout their final years. It was really a sad thing for me to see them being sickly and fading off. Nobody likes to be old, sickly and die eventually but this is life's process and no one is immortal. I often watched other patients inside the waiting rooms or hospital beds and placed much thoughts over their illnesses. My thoughts would run wild on the possibilities of their karma, lifestyles and how they had lived. Did they eat well and exercise enough? Naturally I spent years reflecting back on my mum's life as she had close to 20 health issues and concluded that both my parents lacked proper exercises and health supplements intake. They thought their food on the dining table had enough nutrients which was definitely a mistake. We often eat imbalanced meals daily and couldn't provide the right or sufficient nutrients to help our ailing cells to repair or further strengthen our immunity to fight any unforeseen virus or bacterial attacks. Over a long period, this could sometimes lead to various sickness that could become our premature deaths or crippled with strokes and life threats. 

I also paid much attention to my late father's BIG family tree where my grandfather had 3 wives, 21 children, 58 grandchildren and infinite great-great grand kids. The first death occurred when my uncle died rather young from heart attack after a game of his favourite badminton. He went to church that morning and proceeded to play his game & sat down to wipe his face with a towel. He died of heart attack within seconds on his chair. His distraught wife pointed out that he was not a religious person and his visit to church was rather unusual as if he sensed it was his last day on earth. His job was very stressed as he was a pilot for Singapore Airlines where he was often away for at least 21 days each month and the jet lag hours stressed & killed him. Remember that "Stress Is A Number One Killer". His son banned his own kids from ever pursuing their career in aviation industry. Next observation - my father's oldest 2 sisters who have reached their 90s now. They both have outlived a number of younger siblings and could still walk unaided with sharp memories. They both can still play mahjong today and win all your monies! They both eat the most daily health supplements pills and fruit juices all their lives until today. They didn't preach all this to me but I personally believed their longevity come from their good well being of happiness, healthy eating with adequate daily supplements and simple exercises and body massages by their own maids!! How nice!




I have these bottles of supplements at home to feed me and my wife. I hope to stay healthy till old age with my wife as we have no kids to bring us to hospitals. We do enjoy our very simple lifestyles and lesser family commitments, to able to travel to cheap neighbouring countries. I would order all these supplements cheaply online from USA after learning this from my colleague. Local pharmacies easily sell everything above RM100 per bottle as they have so much overhead costs to provide convenience for consumers like you. 



I could share my stories for all the individual supplements in the top photo if you wish to hear them. Let me share some personal experience about these 4 bottles first.

CoQ10 - This is a Coenzyme Q10 which is important for our heart, liver and kidney besides helping chronic migraine sufferers like me. One classmate of mine who had been aggressive to promote his MLM's health products but failed to convince any of our schoolmates to sign up as the starter packs are ridiculously priced at RM3,000 range. Suddenly, he suffered from serious heart attacks and underwent a Triple By-pass operation. He survived miraculously and his MLM's upline tried to convince me to join. I questioned the upline how my friend could suffer the heart attacks with all their supplements. The answer was simple that my friend did not consume CoQ10 which could have prevented his heart disease. I guessed that bottle was not inside their MLM's catalogue, so I ordered from USA for only RM54.85. I have eaten them and felt much better.

Cranberry (Highly Concentrated) - I had suffered from serious bladder infections 3-4 times in my life and they were so painful when urinating. Once I saw pieces of black seaweed in my urine and I nearly passed out from shock with my weak knees turned rubber! That horrible black stuffs could be dried blood pieces from the inside bladder walls. Argh! Tolong! That was due to my earlier bad lifestyles, of not drinking enough water for days except beer & coffee. Those days, me still yuppie, young and muscular handsome with cigarette & beer in both hands. Very lansi & stylo! When the urine got seriously infected, my mum had to drive me to see doctor at 3:00am!!! While in US, my neighbor preached to me about the pure Cranberry Juices that could easily heal even the most chronic bladder infections without having to visit doctors. I trusted her words as it really could help me when I sensed the attacks coming! Now I saw this highly concentrated bottle online for RM25.60 is cheaper than drinking the imported Cranberry juices that sells like liquid gold in our country! Buy it!!!

Biotin - My whole supplements mania started from this bottle when my colleague ordered this to treat his Kojak bald head & hair loss. He realised he made a mistake as he was supposed to buy the higher dosage contents per tablet. So he gave it to me for free. I googled and found out that no harm eating this for strengthening hair and nails. My head is always full of thick hair and didn't see any difference. My shock came when I looked down. I realised that both my legs have turned more hairy with long hairs like a big gorilla. Shy! Shy! Anyone can sponsor their armpit shavers?

Bilberry - This is the best supplement discovered by 2 pilots whose plane crashed in the remote mountains. They were hungry and saw small birds feeding on tiny bilberry fruits. They followed and ate them to survive. Their eyes lighted up instantly with sparkling clear vision. This bilberry fruit became the best sought after supplement after the better known Beta Carotene. It has helped my tired eyes within seconds and I have fed this to some friends. They are all requesting me to order this at RM30.85



Health Is Wealth!


***

31 comments:

  1. From 1st picture, I only has olive oil, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar. You eat all those supplements every day so around 10++ different capsules/pills per day?
    Recently I just think of whether want to start to blend vegetable + fruits juice, maybe will start it soon? From FB group seeing that it is good for detoxification and a good way to consume variety of vegetables per day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just rotate my supplements and take them randomly or when there is a need to. Averagely I would swallow just 4-5 types each day.

      The best is to blend all types of fruit juices if you have the time to spare.

      Delete
  2. TM, High-5! *phiak!* I also take health supplements like nobody's business. No wonder lah you and me can eat expired food and cannot die wahahahha!!!

    I agree that we need to supplement because the food that we eat do not contain as much nutrients as they should due to depletion of vitamins etc from transportation, storage and many other factors. Not only that, we are exposed to bad environmental factors that can affect our well being. So there is much good in taking supplements in particular anti-oxidants to protect our cells. Everyone, regardless if you have children or not must take good care of themselves.

    Care to share where you buy your supplements online from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIGH FIVE!!! HIGH FIVE!!! We share so much interests except all your cookings and bakings. How sad! Sob!

      I am wondering about those readers who don't take supplements at all. They must be robots and have copper arteries & veins. Muahahahaha

      I think we eat health supplements because our bodies told us to do so.

      This is the website: https://my.iherb.com/
      You can key in this CODE: KIM8399 for discounts.

      Delete
  3. That's a LOT!

    Anay and Letchumy will definitely stay healthy up to old age because they are happy, healthy, lead great lifestlyle choices and helpful to others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your very kind wishes. I wish you the same and hope Cik Arnab & Pak Kura Kura will be happy & healthy forever.

      Delete
  4. wah for those women who don't want hairy legs then cannot eat Biotin from your experience. sorry if I asking a sensitive question and forgive me for being so nosy and being a kepohchi. is your child free status by choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL Muahahahaha This really tickled my ribs. It is better for me to know and for you to find out. You should have emailed me for honest answers.

      If the crown badly needs some hair and the Biotin could help effectively, no harm to shave the legs everyday. I see more pink coloured shavers sold in pharmacies now. High demand for female gorillas.

      Delete
  5. Hope u can share with us like what PH mention where u buy online from...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will definitely find them dirt cheap with your strong dollars.

      This is the website: https://my.iherb.com/
      You can key in this CODE: KIM8399 for discounts.

      Delete
  6. OMG, you're just like me! Now we've more in common. Hahaha! I take about 7 types of supplements a day! Just posted a latest health supplement & I think you'll love it as much since I recall you mentioning about taking olive oil neat *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell the readers why you need to take 7 supplements per day. Most of them felt that it is not necessary. I only take no more than 5 types per day as I would be too energized.

      Delete
  7. When I was much younger, I never take health supplements. I started taking health supplements around 40 if I did not remember wrongly.

    I take fish oil tablets for heart and calcium tablets for bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested in the CoQ10

      Delete
    2. I also did not take supplements when I was younger. Now my body tells me that I need them. The supplements are very expensive in our local pharmacies until my friend introduced me to this iHerbs online. Please take a look and the C0Q10 is so affordable.

      This is the website: https://my.iherb.com/
      You can key in this CODE: KIM8399 for discounts.

      Delete
  8. TM, although I take supplements, I believe the best medicine is still laughter. The first line on this post itself had me laughing ..you arh!! All I need to do on a stressful day is to come here and read your stories. So tempted to buy some popcorn before I start too. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Laughter Is The Best Medicine. Sometimes I was surprised that my readers laughed at me when I didn;t think it was funny. I am weird & retard sometimes. Wakakaka

      Thanks for coming to my blog posts.

      Delete
  9. I'm one of those (family included) who take zero vitamins yet don't get common illnesses as frequently as my sisters-in-law families who takes tonnes of vitamins. Plus I also get frightened off reading many online reports that say 95% of vitamins sold today are synthetic (manufactured with chemicals in labs). I think the best is still to go all natural...hehe! ;) But I know many who believe in supplements and it's fine that way too coz everyone should follow what they believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would wish that I do not need to take health supplements too but my body needs them now. I believe you are still very young and enjoy robust health. Hope you will remain this way and eat natural nutrients from the food. I am aware that many supplements contain harmful and toxic ingredients, so I need to do background checks before ordering.

      Delete
  10. That's a lot, TM. I only take Vitamin D as I always work in our basement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your mister look very young and healthy! Must be the clean air and greens around your house. I love basements! Can I visit and sleep over at your basement? LOL

      Delete
  11. you really taking good care of your health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies so fast and I had seen enough of terminally ill patients through Hospice. Not everyone has perfectly healthy and strong bodies. Someday our bodies will break down and I guess that I should have supplements now. Prevention is better than cure.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. You eat expensive stuffs that the orang atas enjoy.

      Delete
  13. I didn't take any supplements too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are still very young and enjoy robust health. Good for you.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. We both have seen our sick parents suffer. Health is Wealth. So we need to put thoughts now to care for our own well being always.

      Delete
  15. wahhhh... that is a lot!! I think I better start on my supplements now... i only take fish oil and had stopped recently.. now I better start back on them and other supplements as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only eat Fish Oil and you are so healthy like a Doplin. You often fly across all the oceans with your suitcases. You can order from iHerbs. Muraaaah!!!!

      This is the website: https://my.iherb.com/
      You can key in this CODE: KIM8399 for discounts.

      Delete

Hutan Lipur Rainforest @ Terengganu

HUTAN LIPUR LATA TEMBAKAH I made a trip to this famous rainforest & waterfalls at Hulu Besut in Terengganu. It is about 60...