Saturday, October 21, 2017

Veni Vidi Vici

I am so happy today. I am sitting alone at the airport now to catch my flight at 5.00pm. My wife had earlier flown off with her colleagues at 2.00pm. She will check into the hotel and wait for my arrival before going for a private dinner together. I am supposed to be invisible as it is her working trip.



I was so thrilled and jumped over the moon when my wife told me that she has to fly to Kelantan! I quickly told her that it would be another "WORK-ATION" where the wife works while the hubby goes to play! Yay!

So I will be able to fulfill my bucket list which will complete my wish to visit all the 13 states in Malaysia. I will fly to Kelantan and do some sight seeing before crossing to Terengganu for a day trip! Yoohoo!


Happy Weekend!


***


18 comments:

  1. Anay is so untung lah. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah you are so lucky! Please go try the food called satar which is hard to find in kl and review it, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's nice. Enjoy being invisible and take lots of pictures to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Work-ation!

    Have a safe and fun trip to you and your wifey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your wife an enjoyable trip, TM!
    Happy weekend to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you can tick off one item from your bucket list! :) Happy Holidays to you....and Happy Working to your wife! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy exploring Kelantan and Terenganu! I can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy, tm. tell us about your trip when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anay jalan jalan while poor and pretty wife works! Happy la !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you visit all states in a year ? Wow... not bad ! I also haven’t see all states , still missing sabah and Sarawak, Kelantan , perlis, kedah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though for kedah, I been to Kulim and langkawi. Hahah

      Delete
  11. Congrats for completing the 13 states. So, when will you finish covering all the 77 jangwat in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy life you are having there! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hutan Lipur Rainforest @ Terengganu

HUTAN LIPUR LATA TEMBAKAH I made a trip to this famous rainforest & waterfalls at Hulu Besut in Terengganu. It is about 60...